Whatever hatred saves the number


PayPerPost Approval Review

payperpost review
This is for the PayPerPost approval system.

It's a little weird that PayPerPost creates an approval system that they ask publishers to post a random generated words on their blog or websites.

First, it is an auto generated words that seems to be meaningless.

I think that this could hurt my SEO for the search engines eyes so I thought of giving this procedure a simple review in order to put some words into this post.

I do not want google people to flag me on posting nonsense.

Anyway, if you are trying to apply for the PayPerPost program, be ready for this kind of approval system.

Well, I think that that's all for now and good luck for me with this kind of make money online endeavor.

Be back for the updates.


0 Comments :

Post a Comment