Michael V Is Recovering From Dengue

Here's a good news amidst this heavy rains. Michael V is recovering from dengue, the comedian announces on his instagram account.

It can be recalled that Michael V was diagnosed with dengue fever after his blood platelets drop significantly. His friends, Ogie Alcasid and Regine Tolentino even asked for a B+ blood donors online.

Last Monday, Michael V had said that his condition is a lot better than before, he's not yet totally okay but he's slowly recovering from the disease.

"We're slowly but steadily seeing progress in my condition. I DO NOT require transfusion anymore at this point so I'd like to thank all those who helped out. If all goes well, I may be able to go home tomorrow and continue bed rest for a week. I thank the good Lord for listening to our prayers," - he said on his online post.

The comedian-host thanked those who have helped him. "Today we win one battle through the power of prayer and science. I thank all who fought beside me and hope to win more." - the actor said.

Michael V said that if his recovering pace continue, he can go home on August 22, 2013 and continue his recovery while on a bed rest for one week.

0 Comments :

Post a Comment