Boy Abunda Graduated

Boy Abunda A 2011 Graduated From His Masteral Degree

boy abunda graduate master

Newly graduate - Boy Abunda

The veteran talk show host Boy Abunda had earned his masters degree in International Relations in Public Diplomacy at the Philippine Women's University.

Boy Abunda graduated on his masters at the age of 55.

Boy Abunda dedicates his degree to his mother. "Nanay is 82. She would've wanted to be here but I dedicate this whole event to her... I adore her, I dedicate every single minute of this affair to my mother... I loved her and I continue to love her," he shared.

Presidential sisters Ballsy Aquino-Cruz, Pinky Aquino- Abellada and Viel Aquino-Dee together with Gretchen Barretto came to attend Boy Abunda's graduation.

Aside from these ladies, Ilocos Sur governor Luis Chavit Singson and his twenty eight years partner Boy Quintana were also in the graduation event.

We at keywordspeak.com wants to congratulate Boy for bearing another laurel on your head.

0 Comments :

Post a Comment