Christmas Text Messages Collections | Christmas Season

Christmas Text SMS Messages

sms text message christmas

A collection for Christmas text messages

It's the first week of November, which means that the Christmas season is coming. I just thought that surfers will start searching for the best Christmas text messages soon.

Just like me, greeting most of my friends is done mostly via text message. Of course we can't greet all of them personally. Even the online means is so limited because not all of them are connected on your online accounts, like your on your facebook for example.

So greeting them through text message is the most easiest and the most practical way to do this. And if you are like me, you are also looking for the best text message that you can send.

Here is my collections of text messages that you can copy and paste to your cellphone. If you happen to find this on Christmas season, you can already use this, but if you've been here before the xmas, you can just copy the messages this and save it on your mobile phone so it will be ready to be send when the time comes.

Anyways, enough chit-chat, here are my ultimate collections.
But if you happen to have nice text messages out there that is not included on this list, please do give some effort sharing them on the comment for others to enjoy it too.

And here are them:

1.) Small boy wrote to Santa Claus, “Send me a brother.” Santa Claus wrote back, “Send me your mother!” Hohohoho! Merry Christmas!

2.) Before the clock strikes 12 let me greet you and your family a Merry Christmas. May the season of joy bring peace to you and your family.

3.) Warning: Xmas has been cancelled and its all your fault! Someone told Santa that you had been good all year .. He died laughing. Merry xmas

4.) Jinggom bels
jinggom bels
jinggom ol
d way.
O daspan
electrik pan
kaldero ug
pinggan..Hey!
Maayong pasko!

5.) If one night a big fat man jumps in at your window grabs you and puts you in a sack don’t worry I told Santa I wanted you for CHRISTMAS.HAPPY CHRISTMAS

6.) Faith makes all things possible,Hope makes all things work,Love makes all things beautiful,May you have all the three for this Christmas.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

7.) Can I have your picture, so Santa Claus knows exactly what to give me. Happy Christmas. -banaaat!

8.) Itong kaPaskuhan,
dalangin ko kay
SAN MIGUEL
na isakay ka sa
RED HORSE
patungo sa
WHITE CASTLE

9.) C-hrist gave H-imself as a R-eward so that I-ndividual know the S-acrifices T-hat he did for M-ankind to A-chieve the gift of S-alvation. Merry CHRISTMAS!
10.) May the glow of Christmas, the spirit of Christmas, and the magic of Christmas fill your heart all year long.

11.) The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. - Burton Hillis

12.) Before the clock strikes at 12 let me greet u and ur family a Merry Christmas. May the season of joy bring peace to u and ur family. God bless u always.

13.) Christmas, children, is not a date. It is a state of mind. - Mary Ellen Chase

14.) I don’t have any thing to give.
Don’t have Card to send.
Don’t have flowers to hand.
No beautiful graphics to forward.
I only have a heart that loves you so much.
Happy Christmas.

15.) If you feel hurt…
If you are scared…
Just look at me, and all will be healed.
Hug me and you’ll see the power of Christmas

16.) My eyes cry because I haven’t took a glimpse of you. My arms are numb because I haven’t touched your hands. My lips are cold because I’m longing to kiss you. My heart hurts because I can’t be with you today. Let me just tell you how much I miss you this Christmas day.

17.) Pasko na naman
Ihanda niyo na cellphones niyo
Sabay-sabay tayong sisigaw
“Pasaload naman at nang makatext ako!”

So that's all for now, I'll be updating this for the additions as I am also receiving sms messages from my friends.

How about you, do you also experience having your inbox being flooded with Christmas greetings?

0 Comments :

Post a Comment