Free Pinay Celebrity Scandal - SEO Contest

Free Pinay Celebrity Six Scandal - SEO Contest

LET'S WORK TOGETHER TO PUSH DOWN BAD WEBSITES ON SERP, HIJACK THE "PINAY TEEN CELEBRITY SCANDAL" KEYWORD.
-THE MINI SEO CONTEST.


I just decided to join the SEO contest that’s trending among Filipino bloggers. It seems that free pinay six scandal is one of the most search phrase on our country, Philippines. So I think that it’s my responsibility as a blogger to create a post intended for the free pinay celebrity scandal saga.

GOAL !
This post is intended to rank on search engines so that the real bad sites related to the free pinay celebrity scandal will be push down, google please help us.

I’M INVITED !
By marhgil macuha who initiated this mini seo contest three years ago (November 2007) with the goal stated above.

Concern About Google Adsense
I joined this contest after hearing this for about five months because I knew that google adsense doesn’t allow their ads on any pron site or any site that promote it or link on any pron related site. So, I don’t want to take the risk putting my adsense account in danger considering that getting your account back is very very hard. Also, self respect told me that if I will earn money online, I will do it without sacrificing my dignity, and I was thinking then "What will my friends and relatives will tell me if they see my scandalous post?". But when I discovered that you don’t need to promote any carn@l things by targeting these keywords, then I finally decided to join the contest, and here I am, huli man daw at magaling, nakakahabol din. And the question is “Am I magaling?”, that we will see with this experiment.

My Hardship
To date, bloggers who joined the FREE PINAY CELEBRITY SCANDAL contest is already huge. Meaning that I am very late to beat these early comers, considering that the posting date is one of the factor search engines like google are using on their ranking. But I knew that the time factor is not the only thing that these search engines are using. What are those? Who knows (do you?), what I know is that I will join the contest, do the best that I can, wait, and hope that I can get on top.

PROS
Being a late comer has some benefits. First, I am sure that this FREE PINAY SiX CELEBRITY SCANDAL SEO CONTEST is adsense safe because many bloggers have done their own post with google adsense codes on it. So it’s absolutely safe to say that it is a certified adsense safe. Second, you can make other site as a reference on how to do it, meaning you can do what they have done and even improve it. It’s like a game where they already shown their cards with you having the freedom to choose what kind of cards you’ll use and how to deal them.

Now, I’m done, the only thing left for me to do is to wait and hope that I made this right. SEO contest, here I come!
PUBLISH (click)

MORE UPDATES WILL BE POSTED AFTER THIS LINE:


14 comments :

  1. it looks like you have put a lot of work into your site and it looks good. I learned a lot about SEO from reading forums and then testing what I read on my own pages. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not sure if your comment is just one of those spam. but if not, feel free to join our campaign, maybe you have your ow version on your country too. let's all work together to push down bad sites on SERPs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course, it will be forever be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks sa mga keywords bro, proudly pinoy. this keyword is something interesting http://101weightlosspills.blogspot.com/2011/04/pinay-scandal-video-collections.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice work bro, keep it up..im sure yayaman ka din sa blogging like macuha..idol..thanks for inspiring me with your post how you bought your wedding ring..http://www.keywordspeak.com/2011/02/how-blogging-affects-my-our-life.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks, comment ka naman sa post na yun =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. madami talagang manyakis na pinoy. at naglalaway sa mga pinay scandals.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm quite interesting but is this really is the issue after panda

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanted to join this contest before but i bet i'm too late to join the contest. By the way, i'm planning to make a similar contest in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Scolex Portal,

    nope, this campaign never gets old. come and join anytime.

    are you planning to make a similar contest format? can you link to our blog as your reference. good luck to your contest!

    ReplyDelete