Cherry Mobile P3 Features & Price

Cherry Mobile P3 Features | Cherry Mobile P3 Price

cherry mobile p3 features

Cherry mobile's new P3 model | Cherry mobile P3 review

I just recently bought cherry mobile P1 (read my cherry mobile p1 review here). But it just surprised me earlier today when I got pass by a weird looking cherry mobile P1.

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a P1, but no, it's cherry mobile's P3 model! What the...

I think cherry mobile knew that their P1 model is a hit, so they created an upgraded version of their P1 to P3, but of course there's their P2 but that's a different talk.

Anyway, what does this P3 had? Here are some of the basic functions and features this cherry mobile P3 had, take a look.

cherry mobile p3 price1.) Single Sim dual band
2.) Colored LCD Display
3.) Polyphonic Tones
4.) FM Radio
5.) STK Function
6.) Flash Light
7.) Alarm
8.) Calculator


It's a little funny that they put a calculator on this, since P1 doesn't have a calculator on it even though it looks like one.

Also, this model having a flashlight is a major edge on its level, because that would add up to its practicality.

"The P3 model is perfect for tweens, teens or just about anyone who prefers the no-frills mobile phone with only the most essential functions such as calling and texting over more complicated and possibly more expensive units," said Cherry Mobile marketing head Agnes Conopio.

If you really want the basic functionality of a mobile phone, call, texting, alarm, with a plus plus of colored screen, flashlight, fm band radio and an MDAS calculator, then you can be more than happy having this on you pocket.

But what I personally like with this model is the flashlight functionality. Also, the FM radio will also makes it looks sophisticated. I think seeing a phone with a headset on it is a big plus factor, people may even mistakenly think your playing an mp3 with it, isn't it? Now that was a thought, just wonder if they can put an mp3 player on a low priced phones like this.

Anyway, this thin, easy-to-pocket mobile phone comes in six fun colors — playful pink, funky yellow, trendy purple, chic red, perky green, and mod black.

Price here on our city is ridiculously Php. 1,300 . Though the saleslady told me that I can get it for 1,250 , which made me think that I can get it more with 1,200. Knowing my ability to tawaran, heheee..

that's all for now.

28 comments :

  1. i want it's so cute i wish i have that one

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this Cherry mobile P3 model. After 2 weeks the LCD lights disappear. I cant hardly read the message. It is still functional but its too dark to see the screen. I bring it to the store where I bought it but unfortunately they inform me to just bring the unit to service center. Since I dont know the place of their service center I ask them if I can leave the cellphone and let them process the repair. They said its possible but it will take 3 months..wew. I'm another disappointed user of cherry mobile. Anyone who can help me repair this unit. I think it just a LCD lights problem. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe u should adjust the contrast level.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great buy! can u still access the menus from each network, 'Globe Svcs+' or 'Smart Menu' using this phone?

    ReplyDelete
  6. how come my P3 has large fonts?i saw my friends P3 it has small fonts...how do i make my font size smaller when im texting???please help me with this...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I already have P1 so I didn't bother buying one because I don't need another extra secondary phone. But my friend owned one and I saw that it has a six rows display.

    Try mo pong kalikutin ang mga settings, don't worry, wala ka pong masisira dyan by pressing anything :)

    thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Do Re Mi - of course you can po!

    ReplyDelete
  9. does anyone know where the service center of cherry mobile is, particularly here in Bulacan area? thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. my cherry mobile cellphone keypad is not working..
    it is all started every time i opened it..where can i go to repair it??
    im in makati...where is the nearest?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Any cellphone repair shop can fix your phone.

    ReplyDelete
  12. bakit po ngssending failed ung s p3 ko paano po b maayos yun tnx .

    ReplyDelete
  13. May bluetooth ba itong phone?

    ReplyDelete
  14. ano yung size o dimensions?

    ReplyDelete
  15. how come my P3 has large fonts?i saw my friends P3 it has small fonts...how do i make my font size smaller when im texting???please help me with this...

    ReplyDelete
  16. pwede po ba itong palitan ng housing???

    ReplyDelete
  17. pwede naman pero i doubt it kung may binebenta

    ReplyDelete
  18. You posted on your features that it has a flashlight. How come mine doesn't have?

    ReplyDelete
  19. First, are you sure it's really P3?
    And mine really has a flash light on it, promise.

    ReplyDelete
  20. i bought P3 for only 799... promo price i think, cute at lightweight. na-appreciate nang 8 yr old boy ko.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nagvvibrate po ba ito?

    ReplyDelete
  22. i bought my P2 last April-2010 at SM clark. It worked fine until Nov 2010 where the screen goes dark. adjusting the contrast won't work so i have it checked with reseller and was told that they will be sending it for repair at Manila which is just an hour away. they said it will take 1-2 months. now comes 2 months but there is none yet, the reseller told me that they will just texting me once received. I emailed cherry mobile but there is no respoonse. ... and so months paast.. I received it somewhere April, almost half a year and Warranty run our, I don't know how does cherry mobile deal with their customers but I was disgusted by this kind of service, I even saw this kind of complain on the news. So I have the new one and have it charged at home. When put in my sim it's not reading it. What's going on with Cherry Mobile's service. So I get back to the reseller at SM Clark, and they send it back to Cherry mobile site... Until today, I haven't heard anything. The reseller said they haven't heard anything as well and they're thinking they will no longer order Cherry Mobile because it's destroying their business... I'm not your only customer and I know many out there are experiencing the same..So what's going with Cherry Mobile company...

    ReplyDelete
  23. magkano na po ba ung lates price nya ngaung 2012??? gusto ko kc bumili!

    ReplyDelete