Valentines Day Text Messages - SMS Messages | Valentines Day

Text Messages SMS Messages For Valentines Day

sms text messages valentines day love quotes

Free valentines day quotations, sms messages - text messages, love quotes

"Huli man daw at magaling makakahabol din" - not for a valentines quote but I just made it as introduction because todate, there are so many websites that offers valentines text messages, and yet this post is just created today.

But I would bravely say that you came to the right place, because this is the ultimate collections of all sms messages - text messages for your mobile phones regarding Valentines day.

This article aims to become the most complete collection of love quotes on the internet.

Being an sms messages in nature, we never claim the ownership of this messages. Anyway, no one can claim ownership of each of these text messages as they are just sent through mobile devices.

With this, we are giving the liberty to copy these messages and use it on any form you may want. Just copy your selected sms messages and send it to your friends and love ones with your mobile devices.

1.)
Have I told you recently
that I love you
well, just in case I didn’t
today I want to say it
over and over, and over again
I love you!

Happy Valentine’s Day

2.)
i heard that good looks can kill...................so plz dont look @me...........dont wanna c u die!!!!!!

3.)
If loving is a sin, then no man shall ever evade it and to this, I shall keep on sinning as long as I love you, my achievement in life.

4.)
Good time,
bad time,
night time,
day time,
work time,
off time,
sad time,
happy time,
in the mean time I m thinking of you all the time.

5.)
Within you I lose myself...
Without you I find myself
Wanting to be lost again.

6.)
Though my Wish is Slightly late,
It’s Just as Warm as Sincere,
Hope your Valentine’s Day was,
Wonderful and full of Cheer,
Belated Valentine’s day Dear ..

7.)
Love isn’t a decision,
It’s a feeling.
If we could decide
who to love, then,
Life would be much simpler,
but then less magical.

Happy Valentine’s Day

8.)
It still seems like magic
everytime I remember
how love softly touched our hearts
bringing in together

I love you .Happy Valentine’s Day

9.)
I am opening an emotional bank account for u sweetheart,
so deposit your love in it and you will get the interest

10.)
Stay still be quiet and listen to your heart. Then, when it speaks, get up and go where it takes you. Happy Valentine’s Day!

11.)
Loving you was inevitable. Forgetting you is impossible. Happy Valentine’s Day!

12.)
A heart as big as all outdoors, a spirit that's so free it soars... A love that sparkles and delights, and warmth that welcomes and invites... That's you! Wishing you the special Valentine's day you deserve.

13.) To love is like playing the piano. First, you play by the rules. Then, you must forget the rules and play from the heart. Happy Heart’s Day!

14.)
In School, They Taught Me That
1 hour = 60 Mints
1 Min = 60 Secs
But They Never Told Me That
1 Sec Without You = 100 Years:

15.)
I miss you when there’s no reason. How much more if there was? I miss you when we talk, how much more if we don’t? I miss you after we’re together, how much more if I see you never? I miss you now, how much more later? Happy Valentine’s Day!

16.)
You must be a thief because you stole my heart. You must be tired because you are always running through my mind. And maybe, I’m a bad shooter because I keep missing you. Happy Valentine’s Day!

17.)
I don't have all the right words... I only have three... I Love You! Happy Valentine's Day Honey!

18.)
My lips want to kiss you. My eyes want to see you. My hands want to touch you. Every part of me wants you, maybe, because I was made just for you! Happy Valentimes Day!

19.)
If u wanna know how much I miss you,
Try to catch rain drops,
The ones u catch is how much u miss me,and the ones you miss is how much I miss

20.)
Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. Happy Valentine’s Day!

21.)
Life is so short, so fast the lone hours fly,
We ought to be together, you and I.
Miss you every hour and every moment of everyday sweetheart

22.)
When the sky looks blue "I Miss u" when the dreams come true "I Miss u" when the flowers are covered with dew "I Miss u" when the day comes new "I Miss u"

23.)
Missing you gets easier every day because even though it's one day further from the last time we saw each other, it's one day closer to the next time we will.

24.)
If you wake up 1 day and were asked to have a wish, what would it be? Mine would be that our love would last until you see an apple in an orange tree

25.)
Sometimes we make love with our eyes.
Sometimes we make love with our hands.
Sometimes we make love with our bodies.
Always we make love with our hearts.

26.)
Let's share the world
A sea is for you, and waves are for me.
The sky is for you, and stars are for me.
The sun is for you, and light is for me.
Everything is for you, and you are for me.

27.)
U r unique
U r caring and
U r the Best.And I am d luckiest to have U in my life!
Happy Valentine's Day my sweet heart!

28.)
Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be.
Will you spend the rest of your life with me?

29.)
I ran up the door, opened the stairs, said my pajamas and put on my prayers - turned off my bed, tumbled into my light, and all because you kissed me good-night!

30.)
As days go by, my feelings get stronger,
To be in ur arms, I can't wait any longer.
Look into my eyes & u'll see that it's true,
Day & Night my thoughts r of U..

31.)
If a kiss was a raindrop i'd send u showers.
If a hug was a second i'd send u hours.
If a smile was water i'd send u a sea.
If love was a person i'd send u me.....

32.)
My eyes are blind without your eyes to see, Like a rose without color. Always be there in my life sweetheart.

33.)
No poems no fancy words I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentines Day.

34.)
If Your asking if I Need U the answer is 4Ever
If Your asking if I'll Leave U the answer is Never
If Your asking what I value the Answer is U

35.)
What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you. I love you.

36.)
I have fallen in love many times.... always with you. It happened again now my love.

37.)
If I reached for your hand , will u hold it ?
If I hold out my arms, will u hug me ?
If I go for your lips, will u kiss me ?
If I capture ur heart , will u love me ??

38.)
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. As my love for you..

39.)
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden of love.

40.)
if Your asking if I love U the answer is I do.

41.)
Roses are red, violets are blue. I can’t seem to sleep, cuz I’m madly in love with you. Happy Valentines!

42.)
Here is my heart, it is yours so take it, Treat it gently, please do not break it. Its full of love thats good and true, So please keep it always close to you.

43.)
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. Happy Valentines day my love.

44.)
There was a headcount of angels in heaven, pandemonium strucked discovering dat an angel is missing, pls call heaven & tell dem ur safe wit me, my sweet angel. hapi valentines day!

45.)
It is best to love wisely, no doubt. But to love foolishly is better than not to be able to love at all. I love you baby.

46.)
You remain my world, happiness and joy. Always be my valentine. I love you!

47.)
Thanks for your patience, your loving words, your kindness, your friendship. Love you loads and will always do. Be my valentine.

48.)
You are my special friend I love u from the core of my heart, I’ll always keep you near becuz in my eyes perfect thou art.

49.)
Isang mapulang araw at maalab na pag-bati sa iyo, aking kaibigan! Sa mga sandaling ito, nawa’y umusbong sa iyong puso ang pagsintang labis, dumanak ang dugo ng masaganang pagmamahal, at umalingawngaw sa kalawakan ang sigaw ng mga aping umi-irog, taglay ang pag-asa ng malayang bukas na dulot ng mapayapangpagbubukang liwayway!

HAPI BALENTAYM!!! :-)

50.)
Malapit na pla
ang Valentine’s
Day..

At ang t0uching
tan0ng sa mga
single:

“D0 y0u fEel any
pResSure riGht
n0w?”

Hahahahaha

-the pResSure is
0n! :-p

51.)
WHICH IS WHICH??
fight for your love or set them free?

WHICH IS RIGHT?
forgive then forget or forget then forgive?

WAT IS REALLY RIGHT?
i love you because i need you or i need you because i love you?

SHOULD IT BE?
to see is to believe or believe when you see it?

DOES iT HAVE 2 BE?
action speaks louderthan words but still words hurt m0re than action.

IS IT?
love for a reason or the reason is love…

come to think of it..HAVE A MEANINGFUL VALENTINE

dr saline

52.)
ValentineS is not only 4 lovers..
Bt shud also b d tym 2 reflect on our past lovers and hope dt dey r alive…

Alone…

and miserable…
Bwahaha!

53.)
This valentine, make sure you send the one you love a basket of flowers, buy her a box of chocolates and tell her you love her very deeply.

And then do the same for your wife para walang problema. :-)


My Personal Valentines Story

Well, I don't consider myself as a pro on courting but I just want to post on how can you get your dream girl. This may not be a do-it-yourself one hundred percent guaranteed magical how-to tutorial. But I will tell you that even if you didn't have the girl you are targeting, you won't going to be dumped, as in embarrassing dumped.

A little confusing? Well then let's talk this further.

Here's the premise first: "Never Make Anything Official"

When I say "Never Make Anything Appears To Be Special", I mean that you will court her unofficially. You will show sweet thoughts, give extra effort to show that you care, and to show that she is important to you.

And most importantly, always look at her with a sparkling eyes, you know what I mean.

With this extra ordinary efforts of your, she's not dumb not to notice that you are treating her special. With this, she will slowly fall to you.

And when everything goes as you planned (yes, you planned this remember? [smile]), you will surely notice that she likes you too. Giving back those extra caring efforts that you showed her.

If this time comes, you can now tell her the magic words. "I think I like you" or "I think I'm falling for you". Doing this at this time is very safe, because you know that she already loves you too.

But if everything goes hi-wire and she seems didn't like all the efforts that you have been exerting. You can always make your decent - quite exit. And no one, not even her can say that she dumped you, simply because you didn't like her in the first place right?

If she tell so, maybe she's just assuming? Maybe it's her who likes you right?


MY PERSONAL LOVE SCENES

Butterfly In The Stomach
Have you heard of this line? You know what? This is not just a saying, it is true. The very reason why this sayings came into existence is because those who made it and those who made it popular had felt it before. I personally felt it, it is like there is something moving on your belly, that even speaking is very hard to do when she's on your front.

Throwing Up
Do you know Stan Marsh? He is the leading character of the South Park series. He is always throwing up the moment Wendy, his ultimate crush, came near him. He even threw up on Wendy's clothes and face. I just want to say that this is true.

I personally felt this before, especially when the butterfly starts moving on your stomach. You will really feel throwing up. This is mainly because of nervousness maybe. But yeah, it's true and not an exaggeration.

You Always See Her On All Girls' Faces
I felt this when I am on the time when I was just still courting my wife. When we are still in love with each other like high school sweethearts. All of the girls that I am seeing, it really realistically seems that I am looking to my now wife's face. And you need to take a deep eye blink to come back to reality.

Well, that's love.

That all of it, hope you can get something from this article.

Stand by as I am regularly updating this post.

Meanwhile, here is a video clip I found on youtube for Valentines Day.


1 comment :

  1. ang ganda po ng wiling wilie ngayon ang dami natutulungan,,, pano po manood sa studio?

    ReplyDelete