Blogger.com Requires Login Password Now

Google Redesigns Blogger.com Homepage

blogger.com requires password on login redesign

Before, I just login to my gmail account (or any google account, i guess) and when i open blogger.com's homepage, I'm directly signed-in. I check my email and see if someone commented on my posts, approve it and head on blogger.com's homepage which will sing me in automatically.

Well, that's my routine before, not until friday google had redesigns the homepage of blogger.com which will require you for your password even though you are signed-in on your gmail account on the other tab. I guess this is another security feature google implemented. Cookies was still use by blogger.com, and that is to put your email on the email box at most.

0 Comments :

Post a Comment