Samsung Galaxy Wonder Price Philippines

Samsung Galaxy W - Wonder, Philippines - Pirce, Specs, Feature

samsung galaxy w

Samsung Galaxy W = Wonder, Philippines

(This is a post by keywordspeak.com major contributor - kapitan.)

As a blogger - being online from time to time is a must. But I only have my old faithful Nokia N70 on me, sure you can browse the net using this old phone but it would give you more pain than benefits.

That's why I have been searching for any affordable android phone. I was first eyeing for the Samsung Galaxy Ace that worth around 14K, I've read reviews and told my self to settle in to the Ace. So when I went to the official Samsung outlet on SM earlier today, I asked for their Samsung Galaxy Ace, however they also introduced to me Samsung's latest phone, the Samsung Galaxy W or Samsung Galaxy Wonder.

The price for this new samsung model is 19,000 - and since I will be using my hsbc card for the 12 months plan, zero interest, I told myself that I can afford the Samsung Galaxy Wonder. What really convinced my is the specs difference, Samsung Galaxy Ace is just 800Mhz in processor while the Samsung Galaxy Wonder is 1.4Ghz - a major difference. That is not to mention the internal memory difference which is 158Megabytes for the Ace and 4Gigabytes for the Samsung Galaxy W.
Samsung Galaxy W Wonder
The store assistant further told me that hsbc cardholders will be given 5% less from the original price as their promo - on top of the 12 months, zero interest plan. Not only that, he said that it is also avaialable for a 24 - 36 months installment plan, all with zero interest. Now what can you do with that very affordable plan but to get an absolute higher specs phone with a little price jump.

Also, if available on your area, take the extended warranty wherein the phone's parts and service will be under warranty for two years instead of just one year for just 790 pesos. I guess that this will only be available on official samsung stores nationwide. I'll be updating this post for my personal review about Samsung Galaxy W = Samsung Galaxy Wonder after I played this phone. [ Samsung Galaxy W, Samsung Galaxy Wonder Price - Philippines ]

For the meantime, here is the official specs of the Samsung Galaxy W, Wonder as released by Samsung mobile.

Samsung Galaxy W Specifications:
3.7 inch LCD display with WVGA (800×480 pixels
Android OS 2.3 (Gingerbread) 1.4GHz processor
4GB internal memory microSD card expandable memory
5 MP camera with LED flash
VGA front camera Music player with SoundAlive
3.5 mm universal audio jack FM radio with RDS
HD video playback
Video recording 30fps 3G, Bluetooth v 3.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/ g/ n, GPS receiver with A-GPS
1500 mAh battery

By the way, the phone comes with two colors, black and white.


More updates will be posted after this line.


5 comments :

  1. Great! this is very informative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb upgrade from Galaxy Ace. Galaxy Wonder such a wonderful smartphone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you @Samsung Wonder. Galaxy wonder is really a great phone compared to others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally I have this Phone for P16,190 and Im really2x love this phone because it has:

    # 1.4GHz single-core processor and a fabulous 800x480 LCD screen.

    # It also features 14.4Mbps HSDPA connectivity, which makes a truly faster than any phone.

    Other Phones has only 7.2Mbps HSDPA

    ReplyDelete
  5. nilagyan ko po xa ng mcro sd ,sa knyng sa slot but d ko po mkita ang file ng micro sd ko,at dko marinig ng incoming alls ko pero dialling ok nmn ,help me ,tnx

    ReplyDelete