Alodia Gosiengfiao Now On Kimmy Dora

Cosplay model and host Alodia will join Kimmy Dora, her first acting stint, what say her? read more...

Alodia Gosiengfiao Will Join Kimmy Dora Casts

Alodia Gosiengfiao Kimmy Dora cast

Alodia Gosiengfiao Tries Her Acting Skill On Kimmy Dora Sequel


TV Host and cosplayer model, Alodia Gosiengfiao was set to try her acting skill as she joins “Kimmy Dora and The Temple of Kyeme” sequel.

Alodia will be playing the role of a Korean girl and will work with veteran actors and actresses namely - Eugene Domingo, Dingdong Dantes and

Miriam Quiambao.

This will be her first time and Alodia said that she felt so honored with the opportunity.

“I can say this would mark my first one. It felt amazing to see such talented people come together to produce this. I'm just very glad and

honored to be part of it,” - Alodia Gosiengfiao told Yahoo! Philippines OMG! on an e-mail.

Alodia is more comfortable doing modeling and hosting but her acting experience in Kimmy Dora sparks her interest in the new field.

“If I could do both, I would. But experiencing acting has definitely made me want to do more,” - Alodia told to an interview.

Playing the role of a Korean Girl is easy for Alona Gosiengfiao who's used being dressed with many characters but acting is something outside her comfort zone.

“I thought of the Korean dramas I've watched in the past and tried to put myself in those kinds of settings. I also practiced a bit of Korean, hopefully to get the pronunciations right when I deliver the lines,” - Alona revealed.

“Kimmy Dora and The Temple of Kyeme” is currently under the making which takes shooting from Korea for their pilot episodes.

0 Comments :

Post a Comment