Janine Tugonon Admits Her Fault

Janine Tugonon realized that announcing that you just dumped your boyfriend on a national television - before millions of televiewers is a big NO-NO.
It can be recall that the Miss Universe 2012 first runner-up just made her then boyfriend, Jaypee Santos, to look like a "basang sisiw" after she announced that she and Santos had broke-up.

On the surface of it, there's nothing wrong on telling that you and your boyfriend had split-up because it's acceptable that not all relationships ends on a happy ending. What made it Santos look like a basang sisiw is that Tugonon was at all on a kilig mode telling her attraction to The Script vocalist Danny O'Donoghue who then performed in the country while letting Santos to look all pitiful.

Having being feasted by netizens about her unacceptable behavior, Janine finally admitted her fault.

"I accept that I was wrong. Alam ko na ako ang at fault, alam ko na ako ang mali, but I wouldn't like that failure to define who I am. Ayaw ko na 'yun ang magdikta sa kung ano ang gagawin ko sa mga susunod pa. Mistakes do happen, but it doesn't have to dictate me where I am going," - Tugonon said on an interview via abs-cbn news last Wednesday.

When asked if she intentionally went on France after the incident to run away from embarrassment, Janine said "My France trip was planned January pa lang. Matagal na iyon. It was moved lang ng April kasi nga there’s Binibining Pilipinas and I’m busy before the pageant. They moved it ng after Binibini. It’s not because of the issue or because of anything. It's really for vacation lang,"

And when asked about her fantasy about O'Donoghue - "I really don’t want to talk about it. Huwag na natin pag-usapan."

(Photo from abs-cbn)

0 Comments :

Post a Comment