Lea Salonga Criticized For Her Easy Question

Lea Salonga Criticized As Miss Universe 2011 Judge

lea salonga easy question miss angola leila lopes

Miss Universe 2011 - Lea Salonga

There has been a report which said that the international singer-actress, Miss Lea Salonga was criticized because her question to Miss Angola, Leila Lopes was too easy that the contestant was able to answer it better that any candidates.

Lea Salonga's question said: "Good evening. If you could change one of your personal characteristics, which one would it be and why?"

Leila Lopes of Angola answered "Thank God, I’m very well satisfied with the way God created me and I would not change a thing. I consider myself a woman with inner beauty. I have my principles. I have acquired many wonderful principles from my family and I plan to follow this through the rest of my life."

The critics said that Lea Salonga gave the new Miss Universe an edge to get the crown.

However, Lea Salonga defended that it is not the judge who wrote the question but all questions were only given to them. Lea Salonga answered this accusation on her tweeter account

"Just so you all know, I didn't not write my question. All our questions are pre-written and each judge is assigned one. Luck of the draw,"

0 Comments :

Post a Comment