How To Get Two Dollars $2 Per Day On Adsense | Adsense Earnings

How To Earn Two $2 Dollars Per Day On Adsense

My story of earning my frequent two dollars per day on google adsense


Two dollars? Yes but not exactly.

The day before yesterday, I blogged about me having a dollar per day on google adsense ads. That claim is pretty accurate and official, but when I said two dollars, naaah, not really.

The reason for this title is because I already blogged about having a dollar per day via adsense (see it here), and secondly, there are days that I can really see my adsense earning having a two $2 dollars or more just like when I blogged my highest earning entitled "Blog's Update".

Yesterday’s earning just reached to a little over of two $2 dollars. The pros may laugh at that, but it is a big deal for me and for those who like me who are just starting getting serious on blogging.

Imagine yourself earning two dollars per day? Better than nothing right? Things like these really makes me excited.

By the way here’s a screenshot of my two dollars earnings yesterday, and yes, I’m bragging it!




0 Comments :

Post a Comment