MySQL Course Philippines

Crash Course For MySQL - Enroll Now

mysql training course philippines

I'm a web developer on our company doing in-house web applications for our internal customers. As we had just bought a more than a million servers and IT equipments, me and my supervisor decided to upgrade our database platform since we are still using microsoft access (don't laugh).

mysql course philippines
Though the new version of ms access is already unlimited contrary to the 2000 version where 2 gigabytes is the ceiling. But moving with MySQL platform is just right to complement our high-end servers, not to mention that using ms access for a company is a little unprofessional.

I have read a lot but my supervisor told me that it's more proper for at least one of us to have a formal training for MySQL. So we tried to look for a place where I can have my MySQL training.

Fortunately, we found that the activelearning center at Ortigas city offering exactly what we need. The course is officially titled as "Introduction to MySQL™ Development and Administration". It is a four days course starts on August 3-6 2010. So if you are also looking for the same course, then this one is for you too.

This post intends to hijack the keyword "MySQL Training Course In The Philippines" to point searchers to activelearing center's website.

Attendees will receive a certificate after the course. The whole course is a hands on training. Morning and afternoon refreshments also came with the package. Not to mention that I will be staying on a hotel, my first time (smile).

Being in a 2,400/day pesos worth of room is really enough to blog for. So having a MySQL training course all the way to Manila with a hotel accomodation and all expense paid by your company is really an opportunity.

Though I just signed earlier a six months ban for the training, but six months are very short and just (justice), so I signed the contract.

Are you also looking for a MySQL training here in the northern luzon, Philippines?
Class will start soon, come and be my classmate.


Course Content

  • Introduction to MySQL
  • Database Design Basics
  • Normalization
  • Data Definition Language
  • Retrieving Data
  • Inserting, Modifying and Deleting Data
  • Working with Multiple Tables
  • Advanced Queries
  • Subqueries, Indexes, and Views
  • MySQL Functions
  • Concurency and Transactions
  • MySQL Administration
  • User Management and Access Privileges
  • Backup and Restore



0 Comments :

Post a Comment