Christopher Lao Youtube Video Replay

Christopher Lao's Car Floats On Flooded Street

floati car flood christopher lao

Christopher Lao's Floating Car - Youtube Video

Another personality had became a youtube sensation in a short span of time. But it's not like Justin Bieber's, Maria Aragon's or Charice Pempengco's, who were watch on youtube because of some positive things.

After GMA 7's 24 Oras taped Christopher Lao's car dive on the flooded street on Metro Manila and asked him on an interview on why did he forced his car on a flooded street, where no one is passing, he ended up blaming the government (or everyone) on why his car floated.

"The MMDA should have told me", "The road should have been blocked"- as I heard him saying on an interview.

He even blamed everyone on why didn't anyone warned him that the road was impassible.

The online stir was not all about Lao's car floating on the flooded part of the street but on his statement on GMA 7 - 24 Oras' reporter Jun Veneracion. He was ended up being criticized by nitizens saying that he is arrogant.

"Lao was arrogant in the video that was broadcasted nationwide. No wonder people had a negative reaction upon seeing the said video clip. This is no excuse though for the type of criticism that he received via the internet. Just a thought. :" - Ana Karina Bartolome commented on a facebook page.

christopher lao food car float

This however harvested hate comments directed to Christopher Lao's person. Filipino online community feasted on Lao's statement on the interview and resulted on being the trend on twitter site and had created facebook hate pages.

This facebook page that we found already had a 50,379 likes as of this writing. Though we find more facebook pages, aside from this one. "Christopher Lao ang naka imbento ng lumulutang na kotse", "Christopher Lao (ang bobong sinugod ang kotse sa baha)" the facebook pages titled.

On the other side, Christopher Lao, after being informed about the commotion his comment had created online, expressed that his reputaion has besmirched, and that a bad day had turned into something a lot worst for him and his family.

UPDATE
Christopher Lao is a graduate student of University of the Philippines, UP, and had acquired the Summa Cumlaude degree.

Lao released an official statement through facebook user Marlon Cornelio and we quote:

Official Statement from Christopher Lao
4 August 2011

The past few days have been very disheartening for me and my family. As you know I have been a subject of a viral video that showed my helplessness during a trying moment. As it stands right now, I have several hate pages in Facebook and Twitter with hurtful and derogatory messages attacking my person. The reputation that I built the past years has been besmirched. A bad day has now turned into wounded feelings and sleepless nights for me and my family.

I have been silent the past few days as I want this to go away soon but not before saying sorry and thank you to people who matter.

I would like to apologize for my behavior that was seen on nationwide television and now on the internet. It was unfortunate that I was caught on camera immediately after an overwhelmingly stressful mishap.

I would like to again sincerely thank those who braved the flood to help a distraught stranger like me. Their selfless act reminded me of how dependable Filipinos are in times of crisis.

Lastly, I would like to thank my family, friends and all of those who showed empathy, consideration and support throughout these trying times. You have given me strength and courage to rise above and be a better person.

Sincerely yours,

Christopher Lao

According to Lao's statement above, he is apologizing about his behavior "after an overwhelmingly stressful mishap."

Other nitizens though sided on Christopher Lao saying that he did not need to apologize and that he was just a victim of online bullying.
float car flood youtube video

Here is the actual youtube video from GMA 7 - 24 Oras news.







The youtube video as of todate already had 23,592 views and 1,414 comments.

0 Comments :

Post a Comment