KeywordSpeak dot com Is Now For Sale

Buy KeywordSpeak.com Now!

blog for sale
Yep, you heard me right, this blog is now for sale !

It's just that I found updating this blog very stressful from the past weeks, so I decided to make some money from it for the last time.

This blog is getting decent earning from google adsense, so I did consider my selling price from that earnings.

Package includes this blog, facebook account, and twitter account which has 20K+ followers.

Interested buyers needs to comment below with their bid price.

The rule is simple, the highest offer will win.

Offers will be accepted until April 3, 2011.

Bidding starts at $150 US.

5 comments :

  1. ako na ako na.. ang magbibigay ng unang bid. hehehe cge na nga wait pa me ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. April Fools =)
    peace po @csseyah & @lulu

    bloggers made their own, so i thought of making my own version too.

    ReplyDelete