Chris Cheng - Top Shot Season 4 Winner

Chris Cheng is the winner of History Channel's Top Shot Season 4!
Chris cheng top shot season four 4
He's been my bet from the start because like him, I'm also an I.T. guy - and like him too, I also like guns, the reason why I've been watching Top Shot from season one.

If I'm not mistaken, he has been on an elimination round for only once and survived it.

Another thing why he's became my pick is because he's been talking throughout the contest, and that's what Top Shot contestant should be, able to shoot and able to talk, simply because it's not just a simple shooting contest but also a television show.

The finale, where only two contestant fought head to head made goose bump on me. I almost fainted because I was catching my breath while watching. My heart is really pumping with the tension, so I tried to breath faster to compensate with my heart beat while my eyes were glued on the television.

What's exciting to the finale is that the two were fighting neck to neck, Colby even shouted while the challenge is running that it is so far the best finale fight the contest had for all season, because it was really heck it is!

I almost shouted after my bet, Chris Cheng, hit the final and last target making an I.T. guy like me to win the title.

Congratulations to you Chris Cheng, it looks like you wouldn't be coding anytime soon.

You just raised our race brother!

0 Comments :

Post a Comment