LG Aircon LA080RC Review

The time for me to have my own aircon had just came. Now my first ever aircon has bee installed and running.

With that, here's my review impression of my LG Airco model LA080RC - 3/4 horse power - with remote control.

I actually want the LG 1hp, but our local supplier said that it wasn't available so I settled down to a 0.75 horse power.

I got my LG aircon for eleven thousand and two hundred pesos (11,200) because I got it with 25% summer discount. The unit came with a free delivery service.

After our carpenter and electrician finished installing it, we immediately turned it on. I have noticed that the compressor turned on and turned off unexpectedly.

At first, I thought that I got a defective product, but I theorized that this is due to a very low voltage on our area. So I borrowed a voltmeter and measured the voltage on our house. I was right, what supposed to be a 220 volts was just 170 volts on our outlet.

That is a good news about this product, it shutting itself down when it detects that the current is insufficient for it to run properly.

The unit also came with a timer, which means that I can make it run for just a specific time span. The timer ranges from one to twelve hours.

Just like a normal aircon unit, it came with a thermostat which can be set from 30 degress celsius which is the hotter down to 16 degrees celsius - the colder.

I really have a respect with LG brand after having my own LG LED TV 32" last year.

LG electronics, thumbs up!

5 comments :

  1. I got mine just today for 12,500 di ko pa napapainstall, so far okay naman ba ang performance nya? thnx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry for the late reply, okay na okay po until now! no encountered problem so far. after so many years, it still perform like it was on its first day.

      Delete
  2. thnaks a lot for this review, its summer soon and i`m thinking of fixing my air conditioner, LG is a great company,so i`m looking for options and i stopped at this company myairmatics.com, have you heard about it?the installation from this company is cheap, so is the repair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With just a few simple steps, people could make their air conditioning units last a great deal longer. It all starts with proper air conditioning service and maintenance. Check out these helpful tips. Nam Sun Aircon Repair Singapore

    ReplyDelete