Is Toni Gonzaga & Paul Soriano Got Engaged?

Toni Gonzaga and her boyfriend for seven years, director Paul Soriano, were reported to have been engaged. The discussion is currently a hot topic among Filipino netizens.

Though there are many facts that the netizens have sewn together, there are no direct admittance from the two side (yet).

However, the instagram post of Sandy Andalong, Gonzaga's co-star on ABS-CBN's sitcom "Home Sweetie Home", happens to be the most credible pillar over the rumor.
Andalong's caption on her instagram post last January 20 that shows a photo collage with the actress reads:
“Happy birthday @celestinegonzaga. I truly enjoyed our short but memorable bonding in Japan. Wish & pray for more blessings, joy & peace in your life because you most certainly deserve it. No matter how famous you have become your are so well grounded & a humble person. You are a very good & caring daughter, sister, & friend. A loving & loyal fiancĂ©[e], & more importantly a very obedient child of God. Have a happy one.”

Just in case you missed it, Andalong used the word fiance[e] as she referred to Toni Gonzaga.

This post was picked-up by Filipino netizens as it was shared across different social sharing sites. Various article online also sprung like mushroom, all feasting with the yet unconfirmed news.

Toni's absence on ABS-CBN's showbiz entertainment show "The Buzz" also stir-up the rumors. Apparently, the show will celebrate the actress's birthday, the very reason why her absence was so noticeable.

“I am very sorry. I know it’s my birthday celebration sa 'Buzz.' I’m very sorry but I cannot attend 'The Buzz' this Sunday. I love my 'Buzz' family so you will be the first people to know why. I’m just going through something very personal and I’m really sorry for the short notice,” - the actress said.

While everyone doesn't really knew what she meant by "I’m just going through something very personal", her The Buzz's co-host Kris Aquino does not think that Toni is going through something sad.

“I don’t think she’s sad. Sometimes, something personal is something you like to keep private for a little bit. But she said tayo sa 'Buzz' ang unang makakaalam. Sa pagkakakilala natin kay Toni, she doesn’t like to burden us with problems. The fact na nakalagay doon na ‘I love my Buzz family at dito ko una ipapaalam,’ ang interpretation ko lang ay hindi ito malungkot na balita,” - the queen of all media said.

So, is Toni was engaged or not, let's find out on the upcoming days, rest assured, Keywordspeak.com will inform you first for any updates.


0 Comments :

Post a Comment