Jacylyn Jose Disapproves Bret Jackson For Andi Eigenmann

As expected to a mother, Jacylyn Jose disapproves the brewing relationship between her daughter Andi Eigenmann and former Pinoy Big Brother housemate Bret Jackson.

"Baka sumikat pa 'yan. ....I don’t know him at all." - the mother said on an interview .

Jose however stressed that her daughter will still has the last word regarding her love life.

“I don’t judge his personality. It’s up to Andi. It’s her life. But for me, I don’t like him. Sorry,” - Jose added.
Eigenmann, when asked on her reaction regarding to her mother's bold words.

"As of now it doesn’t [matter] because pwede naman niya sabihin what she wants and at the same time, hindi pa rin naman kasi niya nakikilala si Bret. Open pa to judgment. She never really got the chance," - the actress said.

The actress added that she understand her mother's reaction because her mother and her former boyfriend gets along with each other from their four years of being together.

“I know how close my mom is to my ex so maybe that’s why. She loves Jake,” - she said.

Andi and Bert was seen together on New York where they spent the new year's celebration. Photos of them was seen on both instagram account.

However, while the photos shows the two being so romantic to each other, Andi, on an interview with ABS-CBN's entertainment show "The Buzz" had denied that they are already a couple.

“Nothing has happened yet. It’s only the beginning. I just came out of a long and very complicated relationship. I would want to take things slow,” - she said.

Eigenmann stressed that she wants to be with the people that matters to her on this new year.

“To me, I think everybody knows na I’m starting anew. Yung 2015, para sa akin hindi lang bagong taon. Siyempre bagong chapter din ng life ko because I lost two people who are really important to me. Now I just want to make sure na magiging masaya na ako,” - the actress added.

Andi Eigenmann said that she is looking forward for more projects this year.


0 Comments :

Post a Comment