Facebook's Account Temporarily Unavailable

Facebook.com's Account Temporarily Unavailable Problem

facebook temporarily unavailable

Account Temporarily Unavailable Problem On Facebook


Earlier today, while surfing on my facebook account my account was suddenly got freezed and a message said that "Account Temporarily Unavailable Your account is currently unavailable due to a site issue. We expect this to be resolved shortly. Please try again in a few minutes."

I'm pretty sure that it's not my account problem as I was just currently surfing when the problem occurs. I immediately texted my office mates whom I knew who also have internet connection at home and they said that they cannot access their account on facebook too.

Are they just making a maintenance or is it possible that it was a bug on their system. If there was something wrong on their end, I am pretty sure that it was just another human error. But whatever that is, it is an irrevocable damage which Mark Zuckerberg told to Eduardo Saverin on their movie "The Social Network".

The error message appears for about a minute, then everything goes back to normal again.
It weren't my browser nor my computer settings.
Well, I guess it weren't.

0 Comments :

Post a Comment