New Logo Of Apple

Apple Got New Logo Over Steve Jobs' Death

apple new logo

New Logo Of Apple Goes Viral

I was shocked yesterday after opening the Yahoo! homepage which tells that Steve Jobs had passed away. Steve Jobs, the Apple lead innovator, the man behind life changing gadgets like iPod, iPhone and iPad was announced to have died by the Apple authorities yesterday, Wednesday.

Though the cause of the death was not clarified, the Apple board just said that he "died peacefully" - the official statement said. But the public knew that Jobs has been struggling with his health condition and quietly had a liver transplant last April 2009 during his six months leave from the company.

I only have been hearing and seeing Steve Jobs online, I haven't even seen him in person, but I must admit that I was greatly affected with his death yesterday. I can't work just as normally as I did before, there was this feeling that there is something wrong for that day. Then I remember, Steve Jobs died that day - huh yeah, that's why I don't feel comfortable.

I didn't own any Apple products, though my mouth has been long watering with the iPhone and iPad, and with Steve's death I want to have them more than before. If I got one, I'll be remembering and honoring Steve Jobs every time I'll use them. I can't still afford them but time will come that I will going to hold this Steve's products on my own, and I'll going to put Steve's sticker on them.

Meanwhile a new logo of Apple has been going viral on the internet.

The new Apple logo. #ThankYouSteve #Isad” Iconix Brand Group Social Media Manager Cory Cole (@CoryCole) tweeted a few hours after Steve Jobs passed away. Mr. Cole added an image of the white Apple logo with a dark background, with the "bite" on the right side depicting the shadow image of Steve Jobs wearing his eyeglasses, facing sideway.

steve jobs new logo apple

Though it is not confirmed whether the new logo is official, but it has been circulating online few hours after the death of Steve Jobs.

0 Comments :

Post a Comment